Thursday, October 16, 2008 Posted by Aman Jain
These are the important warnings to be cautious of.
1. DO NOT use household washing materials such as windex.
2. DO NOT wipe in circles.
3. DO NOT spray cleaning fluid directly on the CD.
1.Follow the manufacturer's instructions for using a cleaner. Put the
cleaner on your cloth first, not on the CD itself
2. Hold the disc by its edges and center hole.
3. Use an anti-static cloth to wipe across the CD with your other hand
4.Work from inside to outside in straight lines, not circles.
5. Wipe until the CD is clean and dry.
This method is done by gently rubbing a layer of toothpaste over the disk. Then, you are to wait 5 minutes. After the time has passed, gently wipe off the toothpaste under running water.